Vegan Mushroom Soup
- 200 g. Fresh Sliced Champignon Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsps. Margarine
- 60 g. Boiled Potatoes, Mashed
- 480 ml. Water
- 200 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ¼ Tsp. Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Heat margarine in a skillet pot. Add fresh sliced champignon mushrooms and stir fry. Add water, turn off the heat and set aside to cool down.
- Transfer into a blender. Add boiled potatoes, mashed in a blender until well blend. Then transfer the mixture into a soup pot.
- Pour UFC Velvet Oat Milk. Season with salt and coarse ground black pepper. Stir well and cook until begin to thicken.
- Ladle into a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.