- 180 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 180 g. Bread Flour
- 100 g. Cake Flour
- 1 Tsp. Yeast
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Bran Oil
- 120 g. Tomato Sauce
- 120 g. Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano Leaves
- 100 g. Vegan Sliced Sausages
- 120 g. Fresh Sliced Champignon Mushrooms
- 50 g. Diced Tomatoes
- 50 g. Diced Pineapples
- 50 g. Diced Red Bell Peppers
- 50 g. Diced Green Bell Peppers
- 20 g. Sliced Pickled Black Olives
- Combine bread flour, cake flour, sugar, salt, yeast and mix together.
- Pour UFC Velvet Oat Milk and mix well until thoroughly blend. Knead dough until sticky.
- Add rice bran oil and knead dough until smooth.
- Roll the dough into a ball. Set aside and let it rise until double in size. Stretch the dough and let it rest for another 20-30 minutes. Prick the dough with a fork. Spread with tomato sauce and oregano leaves.
- Top with fresh sliced champignon mushrooms, diced tomatoes, diced pineapples, diced green and red bell peppers, sliced pickled black olives, sliced vegan sausages and vegan mayonnaise.
- Bake the pizza in the 200°C oven for 10-15 minutes, and ready to serve.