Steamed Spareribs with Black Bean Sauce
- 150 ml UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 500 g Baby Pork Ribs
- 2 Tbsps. Diced Red Chilies
- 2 Tbsps. Corn Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Salted Black Beans
- 2 Tsps. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Chinese Rice Wine
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlics
- Parsley (Topping)
- Mix minced garlics, salt, sesame oil, sugar, Chinese rice wine, pepper. Then add UFC Velvet Coconut Milk, corn flour and blend well.
- Add baby pork ribs and mix well with all ingredients. Then add diced red chilies, salted black beans and toss together.
- Transfer baby pork ribs mixture in a plate and steam for 20-25 minutes until thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Share it :