Dates Almond Choco Balls
- 70 g Oats
- 80 g Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 30 ml UFC Velvet Almond Milk original
- 110 g Soaked Pitted Dates
- 30 g Natural Nut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Soak dates in the water about 20 minutes until they are softened.
- Blend oats, almonds, cocoa powder, dates, chia seeds, UFC Velvet Almond Milk original, and natural nut butter in a food processor until all ingredients are well blended and the texture is become sticky enough to form into balls.
- Put balls back in a refrigerator for 5 minutes and serve.
- Keep almond choco balls in a tight container and put in a refrigerator up to 1 week.
Share it :