Shrimps & Coconut Steamed Egg
- 3 Eggs Eggs
- 3 Shrimps Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 Cups UFC Refresh Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup Young coconut flesh, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Ginkgo nuts
- 1 Onion Spring onion, sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Grounded salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Grounded pepper
- Beat eggs then seasoning with salt and pepper. Add UFC Refresh Coconut Water, stir together. Strain to make the steamed egg smoother.
- Pour egg mixture into a heat-proof bowl and bring to steam with low heat until the surface is setting.
- Add coconut flesh, ginkgo nuts and shrimps. Steam until cooked. When serve, sprinkle spring onion on top.
Share it :