Shrimps Spaghetti with Coconut Cream Sauce
- 8 Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 3 Cups Spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 1 Stem Fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Salted butter
- 1/4 Cup Whipping cream
- 3/4 Cup UFC Refresh Coconut Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Grounded salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Grounded pepper
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
- Stir-fry onion with butter until cooked, add shrimps. When cooked, put in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour whipping cream and UFC Refresh Coconut Water in the same pan and put on heat. When boiled, add spaghetti and stir well.
- Put shrimps back in and seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add parmesan cheese and thyme leaves, stir well. When serve, add more parmesan cheese and thyme leaves.