- Orange Cake Mixture
- 100 g. Cake Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 80 g. Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 15 g. SP Foaming Agent or Emulsifier
- 30 ml. Water
- 1 tsp. Orange Flavor
- 40 ml. UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 80 g. Melted Salted Butter
Orange Sauce Mixture
- 375 ml. Water
- 180 ml. Orange Juice Concentrate
- 120 g. Sugar
- 35 g. Native Flour
- 35 g. Salted Butter
- Orange Food Color
Orange Cake Preparation
- Sift cake flour and baking powder. Add sugar and blend evenly.
- Add eggs and the mixed flour into a mixing bowl. Slice off SP foaming agent or emulsifier to wire whip and whisk by whisking machine. Add water, orange flavor, UFC Velvet Coconut Milk, melted salted butter. Keep whisking until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into the greased mold.
- Place in the oven and set at 180°C for 15-20 minutes. Remove cake from a mold.
Orange Sauce Preparation
- Mix water, orange juice concentrate, sugar into a pot and blend evenly. Add native flour and stir until dissolve and well combine.
- Heat the mixture over the medium heat and stir until thick and smooth. Add salted butter, orange food color and blend well. Pour orange sauce over the cake. Ready to serve