Watermelon Cheese Bar
- 300 grams Cracker
- 1/2 cup Salted Butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons Icing Sugar
- 1/4 cup UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water (mix with cracker)
- 2/3 cup UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water (mix with cream cheese)
- 500 grams Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Gelatin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Agar Powder
- 1 cup Watermelon, diced
- Crush cracker until crumbs, add UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water 1/4 cup, melted butter, icing sugar 2 tablespoons. Mix well.
- Press the cracker crumbs into a 11 × 7 × 2 inches tin. Chill until set.
- Sprinkle gelatin powder and agar powder over UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water 2/3 cup. Let stand about 10 minute to soften. Heat watermelon mixture over low heat until gelatin dissolved and remove from heat. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese, gradually add watermelon mixture, beating well. Add remain icing sugar and diced watermelon, mixed well. Pour into the prepared tin and spread over. Chill until set.
- Cut and serve with whipped cream and mint.
Share it :