Coconut Coated Shrimp with Watermelon Sauce
- 1 cup UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water
- 15 shrimps Large Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Watermelon, diced
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup Fine Bread Crumb
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 teaspoons Parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Vegetable Oil, for frying and stir-frying
- Prepare sauce by stir-fry onion with oil 2 tablespoons until fragrant. Add diced watermelon and chopped tomato, cook until tender. Add UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water and reduce.
- Season with salt and pepper 1/2 teaspoon each. Combine together and set aside.
- Season shrimp with remain salt and pepper, mix well.
- Mix bread crumb with shredded coconut and chopped parsley. Dust shrimp generously with flour, then coat with egg and bread crumb mixture. Deep-fry in hot oil until cook through and golden brown color. Remove from hot oil using a slotted spoon to drain.
- Serve with watermelon sauce.
Share it :