Vegan Deep Fried Corn Balls
- 1 Ear Corn Kernels
- 2 Tbsps. Tempura Flour
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 240 g. Crispy Flour
- 120 ml. Water
- Cooking Oil (For Deep Frying)
- Coconut Milk Filling Mixture
- 250 ml. UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 4 Tbsps. Vegan Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1.5 Tbsp. Corn Flour
- 20 g. Margarine
- Combine corn kernels, tempura flour, salt and mix well. Chill in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
Coconut Milk Filling Preparation
- Pour UFC Velvet Coconut Milk in a skillet pot, add sugar, vegan sweetened condensed milk and corn flour. Stir well over low heat until thicken. Add margarine and stir until dissolve. Set aside to cool completely. Transfer to a mold and put in the freezer until frozen. Remove from a mold and divide the frozen coconut milk filling into pieces.
- Coat frozen coconut milk filling pieces with crispy flour and dip into soluble crispy flour.
- Coat with the mixed corn kernels and roll into ball shape. Deep fry until golden brown and serve.
Share it :