Taro Boba with Coconut Milk
- 150 g. Crushed Steamed Taro (For Taro Boba)
- 55 g. Tapioca Starch
- 40 ml. Hot Water
- 160 g. Crushed Steamed Taro (For Mashed Taro)
- 100 ml. UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened (For Mashed Taro)
- 15 ml. Coconut Flower Syrup
- 15 g. Sugar
- 200 ml. UFC velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
Taro Boba Preparation
- Combine crushed steamed taro, tapioca starch and hot water into a mixing bowl. Mix and knead until the dough is smooth.
- Form the dough into small balls. Add tapioca starch in a separated bowl and spread out to divide each taro balls.
- Boil a pot of water. Then put in the taro balls and cook until they float onto the surface.
Mashed Taro Preparation
- Combine crushed steamed taro, sugar, coconut flower syrup and UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened into a cooking pan.
- Stir over low heat until thickened. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Add taro boba into serving glass, then add mashed taro and ice.
- Pour UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened and serve.