Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- 600 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 150 g. Frozen Strawberry
- 50 g. Banana
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 4 tbsps. Sugar
- 4 tbsps. Coconut Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsps. Cornstarch
- 3 tbsps. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 100 ml. UFC velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- Strawberry Slices
- Mint Leaf
- Combine frozen strawberry, banana and UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened into a blender until smooth. Then transfer the mixture into a pot.
- Add salt, sugar, coconut condensed milk, and simmer until boiling.
- Dissolve cornstarch and UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened in a bowl.
- Combine the mixed cornstarch into a pot and stir until thickened.
- Transfer into a container and put in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from a container and blend with UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened again.
- Transfer back to a container and freeze overnight.
- Scoop ice cream into a serving glass. Top with strawberry slices and mint leaf.
Share it :