Scented Lavender Oat Tea
- Lemongrass Syrup Mixture
- 5 g. Lemongrass
- 15 ml. Hot Water
- 3 tsps. Sugar
- 30 ml. Lavender Tea
- 20 ml. Lemongrass Syrup
- 75 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- Whipped Cream
- Pandan Leaf
- Combine lemongrass, hot water and sugar to prepare lemongrass syrup. Blend well until sugar is dissolved then filter out lemongrass extract syrup.
- Put lavender tea into a tea pot, pour hot water and wait for 3-4 minutes.
- Add lavender tea into a glass then lemongrass syrup, ice and UFC Velvet Oat Milk. Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with pandan leaf and lavender.
Lavender helps reduce anxiety, stress and treat insomnia.
Lemongrass helps promote healthy digestion and regulate high blood pressure.