Pandan Kaya with Steamed Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 180 g Sugar
- 500 ml UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 250 ml Pandan Juice
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 50 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Corn Flour
- 3-4 Slices Bread
- Combine eggs, sugar, sweetened condensed milk to mix together. Add some salt and stir well. Then add UFC Velvet Coconut Milk, pandan juice, corn flour and blend evenly.
- Simmer over medium heat and stir the mixture until thick and smooth. Turn off the heat and stir until cool down.
- Put sliced breads into the steamer for a minute. Serve with pandan kaya, drizzle with UFC Velvet Coconut Milk.