- One 17.5-ounce package sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts (recommended: Mauna Loa)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons 100% UFC coconut water
- 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for cookies except the white chocolate chips. Stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool 1 minute.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth. Drizzle over cookies