Chicken Curry with Cashew Nuts
- 300 Grams Chicken Meat
- 150 Grams Potatoes
- 2 Red Chilies
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- ¼ Cup Roasted Cashew Nuts
- Coriander Leaves
- 2 Cups UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 2 Teaspoons Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- Stir-fry cooking oil and curry paste for a minute or until fragrant.
Pour 1 cup of UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened. Stir until curry paste dissolve.
- Add chicken meat, cook until almost well done. Add potatoes and cook thorough. Pour remain UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened, bring to the boil. Add curry powder, stir well.
- Season with sugar and salt. Add cashew nuts, stir until boil.
- Add red chili and coriander, stir well. Serve with steamed rice.
Share it :