Chicken Curry with Almond Milk
- 300 Grams Chicken Thigh, Cut Bite Size
- 3 Tablespoons Thai Southern Curry Paste
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 1 Cup Holy Basil
- 2 Red Chilies, Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 ½ Cups UFC Velvet Almond Milk unsweetened
- Spaghetti, Cooked
- Heat UFC Velvet Almond Milk unsweetened until hot. Add Thai Southern curry paste, stir until dissolved. Add Chicken thigh, cook until well done.
- Add onion then season with sugar and salt. Add holy basil, stir and cook until boil. Add red chili, boil and set aside.
- Put spaghetti on a plate, serve with curry, top with fresh holy basil.