Chicken Curry with Almond Milk
- Chicken thigh, cut bite size 300 grams
- Thai southern curry paste 3 tablespoons
- Onion, sliced 1 no.
- Holy Basil 1 cup
- Red Chili, sliced 2 no.
- Brown Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- UFC Velvet Almond Milk Unsweetened 2 ½ cups
- Spaghetti, cooked
- Heat UFC Velvet Almond Milk Unsweetened until hot. Add Thai Southern curry paste, stir until dissolved. Add Chicken thigh, cook until well done.
- Add onion then season with sugar and salt. Add holy basil, stir and cook until boil. Add red chili, boil and set aside.
- Put spaghetti on a plate, serve with curry, top with fresh holy basil.