Almond Choc Cheesecake
- 1 ½ Cups Almond, Grinded (scale before grind)
- ¾ Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Salted Butter, Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Icing Sugar
- 2 Cups UFC Velvet Almond Milk original
- 200 Grams Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- 500 Grams Cream Cheese
- 5 Sheets Gelatin (soak in cold water to soften)
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- Almond Caramel Sugar Sheet for Decorations
- Prepare the base, mix grinded almond with flour and icing sugar. Add melted butter, mix together. Put the mixture into a round spring form tin and press into the base until even and smooth. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes until golden, cool completely.
- Put 1 ½ cups of UFC Velvet Almond Milk original in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Add cream cheese and dark chocolate, leave to melt and stir, until smooth and glossy.
- Squeeze excess water from gelatin, add gelatin to the warmed milk. Stir until dissolved. Pour over the base, chill until set.
- Prepare caramel almond milk, boil remain UFC Velvet Almond Milk original in a small pot with medium heat. Add brown sugar, boil until caramelized. Add butter, stir and set aside.
- Transfer the cake to a serving plate, pour over with caramel almond milk and decorate with Almond caramel sugar sheet.
Share it :