Turmeric Custard Pie
- 1 ½ cups Digestive Biscuit (100 g.) 6 tbsps. Melted Butter
- 300 g. Pumpkins
- 4 Eggs
- 95 g. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 100 ml. Whipping Cream
- 250 ml. UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Powder
- Put digestive biscuit and melted butter in a pie baking pan. Mix together and form a pie crust. Keep in a fridge for 15 minutes.
- Mix pumpkins, eggs, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, turmeric powder, whipping cream, and UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened into a blender. Blend well.
- Put all the mixture into a pie crust. Bake at 177 C for 50 minutes.
- Leave the pie to cool down. Then keep it in the fridge for 2 hours until well formed.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon powder. Ready to serve.
Share it :