Oriental Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- 200 g Boiled Corn Kernels
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tsps. Corn Flour
- ½ Tsp. Ground Pepper
- 2 Tsps. Salt
- 120 g Boiled Corn Kernels
- 200 g Shredded Chicken Breasts
- 200 ml Chicken Broth
- 200 ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- Sliced Spring Onions
- Grind boiled corn kernels with water, then add shredded chicken breasts, chicken broth, and bring to boil.
- Gradually add UFC Velvet Oat Milk, seasoning with pepper, salt and stir well. Then add soluble corn flour and stir well.
- Beat the two eggs in a bowl and drizzle into the soup pot. Stir well.
- Ladle into a bowl and sprinkle with sliced spring onions.