Oat Milk Mango Pudding
- 300 g Ripe Mango
- 2 Tbsps. Syrup
- 120 ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 3 Sheets Gelatin
- Sliced Mango
- Mint Leaves
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water until soften.
- Bring UFC Velvet Oat Milk and syrup to boil. When it starts boiling, remove from the heat and combine softened gelatin sheets and stir until dissolve.
- Combine sliced mangoes and oat milk to a blender until blend well. Pour into serving bowls and chill in refrigerator for 2-4 hrs.
- Garnish with fresh sliced mangoes, mint leaves, and serve.
Share it :