Coconut Water Pudding
- 1 3/4 Cups UFC Refresh Coconut Water
- 1/3 Cup Whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 4 Teaspoons Gelatin
for Coconut Sauce
- 3/4 Cup UFC Refresh Coconut Water
- 1/4 Cup Whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut flesh, cut in small pieces
- Put gelatin powder in a 3/4 cup of UFC Refresh Coconut Water and stir until gelatin swollen.
- Add the rest of UFC Refresh Coconut Water, whipping cream, soaked gelatin and sugar in a pot, put on heat and stir until dissolved. Pour into a serving cup and put in a fridge until set.
- To make the coconut sauce by mixing UFC Refresh Coconut Water with whipping cream and sugar. Put on heat until boiled then add coconut flesh, stir well. Pour the sauce on top of the pudding and put in a fridge again.