Avocado Ice Cream
- 600 ml. UFC Velvet Almond Milk unsweetened
- 200 g. Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsps. Sugar
- 3 tbsps. Coconut Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsps. Cornstarch
- 3 tbsps. UFC Velvet Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Pecan
- Mint Leaf
- Combine avocado, banana and UFC Velvet Almond Milk unsweetened into a blender until smooth. Then transfer the mixture into a pot.
- Add sugar, coconut condensed milk and simmer until boiling.
- Dissolve cornstarch and UFC Velvet Almond Milk unsweetened in a bowl.
- Combine the mixed cornstarch into a pot and stir until thickened.
- Transfer into a container and put in the freezer overnight.
- Scoop ice cream into a serving bowl. Top with chopped pecans and mint leaf.
Share it :