Deep Fried Sea Bass with Coconut Milk
- Sea bass 300 grams
- Onion ½
- Chopped garlic 1 tablespoon
- Shredded ginger ¼ cup
- Diced green chili 2
- Cherry tomatoes 7-8
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Grinded coriander seed ½ teaspoon
- Grinded cumin ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder ½ teaspoon
- UFC Velvet Coconut Milk – Unsweetened 2 cups
- Cooking oil for frying 1 ½ cups
- Season sea bass with salt and pepper ½ teaspoon each. Dust with all-purpose flour. Fry in heated oil until turn to nice golden brown color. Drain and set aside.
- Stir fry onion with garlic, ginger and green chili until fragrant.
- Pour UFC Velvet Coconut Milk – Unsweetened. Season with remain salt, pepper, coriander seed, cumin and chili powder. Stir well.
- Add tomatoes and fried fish. Cook until soften and reduce. Arrange into a serving dish. Top with ginger and coriander.