Garlic Shrimp in Coconut Milk
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined 15 no.
- Garlic, chopped 2 tablespoons
- Dried Chili, cut into small pieces 5-6 no.
- Parsley, chopped 1 tablespoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper, grinded 1 teaspoon
- UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened 1 cup
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Stir fry garlic with oil until turn to golden color and fragrant, add shrimp and cook well. Pour UFC Velvet Coconut Milk Unsweetened, season with salt, black pepper, bring to the boil.
- Add dried chili, bring to the boil. Add parsley, stir well and set aside.
- Arrange into a serving plate.