Vegan Japanese Curry
- 50 g. Vegan Yellow Curry Paste
- 600 ml. UFC Velvet Almond Milk unsweetened
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 4 Tsps. Soy Sauce
- 3 Tsps. Coconut Sugar
- 200 g. Diced Potatoes
- 150 g. Diced Carrots
- 100 g. Diced Soaked Vegetable Protein
- 1 Piece Tofu
- 4 Tbsps. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Flour
- 5 Tbsps. Cold Water
- 240 g. Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Tsps. Salt
- Cooking Oil (For Deep Frying)
- Cooked Rice
- Pour half portion of UFC Velvet Almond Milk, add vegan yellow curry paste in a skillet pan. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add diced soaked vegetable protein, diced potatoes, diced carrots and remaining UFC Velvet Almond Milk. Stir well and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt, soy sauce, coconut sugar and stir well. Simmer for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat.
Japanese Tofu Preparation
- Combine all-purpose flour and rice flour, and mix together. Add salt, cold water and mix well until thoroughly blend.
- Dip tofu into the flour mixture, then into bread crumbs to coat.
- Drop tofu into hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain tofu and slice into pieces. Then place on top of the cooked rice, follow by prepared curry and ready to serve.