Turmeric Chicken Rice
- 2 pcs. Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsps. Canola Oil
- 20 g. Garlics
- 100 g. Onions
- 300 g. White Rice
- 2 tsps. Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 250 ml. UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 250 ml. Chicken Stock
- Cilantro and Lime for garnish
- Sour Cream (Serve with Turmeric Chicken Rice)
- Marinated chicken thighs with garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl, leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour canola oil in a frying pan. Pan-seared the chicken with high heat until the skin turns to golden brown and remove from heat.
- Fry garlics and onions separately, stir well.
- Add white rice, turmeric powder, salt, pepper and stir well. Put the turmeric rice into a rice cooker.
- Pour UFC Velvet Coconut Milk unsweetened, chicken stock, and chicken thighs into the rice cooker. Turn on the heat until well cooked.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime. Ready to serve.