Sweet Potato Turmeric Miso Soup
- 2 tbsps. Canola Oil
- 30 g. Chopped Garlics
- 120 g. Diced Onions
- 100 g. Chopped Celeries
- 100 g. Carrots
- 1 tbsp. Ginger
- 250 g. Orange Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tsps. Turmeric Powder
- 250 ml. Kombu Dashi
- 325 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. White Miso Paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Sesame Oil
- Nori Seaweeds
- Spring Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Garlic Bread (Serve with Sweet Potato Turmeric Miso Soup)
- Pour canola oil into a pot and turn on medium heat. Add chopped garlics, diced onions, chopped celeries, and carrots. Stir fry until well cooked.
- Add ginger, orange sweet potatoes, and turmeric powder. Stir well.
- Pour Kombu Dashi and UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened. Stir well and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Then add salt, pepper, and white miso paste.
- Turn off the heat and use hand blender to blend the ingredients until well blended.
- Pour sweet potato turmeric miso soup in a bowl and decorate with sesame oil, nori seaweeds, spring onions, and sesame seeds. Ready to serve.