- 120 g. Caster Sugar
- 90 ml. Coconut Oil
- 90 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 60 g. Melted Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 210 g. Cake Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 35 g. Cocoa Powder
- 300 g. Non-Dairy Whipping Cream
- 40 g. Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsps. Strawberry Powder
- Fresh Strawberry
- Put caster sugar, coconut oil, UFC Velvet Oat Milk, melted dark chocolate, vanilla extract, and apple cider vinegar into the mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Add cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder into the mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Fill the mixed ingredients into the cupcake liner.
- Bake at 180 C° for 20 minutes and let it cool completely.
- Make strawberry whipped cream. Put non-dairy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and strawberry powder into the mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Add strawberry whipped cream on top of cupcakes and decorate with fresh strawberry.