Red Velvet Cookies
- 35 g. Brown Sugar
- 50 g. Sugar
- 65 g. Coconut Oil
- 5 tsps. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsps. Red Food Coloring
- 90 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 175 g. All Propose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 7 g. Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 25 g. Rolled Oat
- 70 g. White Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Put brown sugar, sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, red food coloring, and UFC Velvet Oat Milk into the mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Add all propose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt into the mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add rolled oat and white chocolate. Fold and mix until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough on the sheet.
- Decorate with white chocolate and sprinkles.
- Chill the cookie dough for 20 minutes and bake at 180 C° for 13-15 minutes. Ready to serve.