- 2 Cups Biscuits, roughly crushed
- 1/2 Cup Salted butter, melted
- 1/4 Cup Icing sugar
- 1 3/4 Cups UFC Refresh Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup Young coconut flesh, cut in strips
- 5 Tablespoons Corn flour
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup Dried coconut
- Mix crushed biscuit with melted butter and half portion of icing sugar. Put the mixture in a pie mold, press down. Put the pie into a fridge until it set.
- Put UFC Refresh Coconut Water, corn flour, sugar and coconut flesh into a pot and put on heat. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens. Put away from heat and stir to cool down.
- Pour the mixture over the pie base and put the pie in a fridge until it is cool.
- Beat whipping cream with 2 tablespoons of UFC Refresh Coconut Water and the rest of icing sugar until it stiffs. Put cream over the pie, sprinkle dried coconut on top and put into a fridge until serving time.