- 6-7 pieces Pork Ribs
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Powder
- 3 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce, for marinate
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce, for sauce
- 2 tablespoons UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water, for marinate
- 3/4 cup UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water, for sauce
- 1 cup Watermelon, diced
- 1/2 cup Onion, Chopped
- Vegetable Oil, for grill
- Marinate pork ribs with barbecue powder, barbecue sauce and UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water for 20 minutes.
- Grill pork ribs in a grilling pan with a little bit of oil until cook through. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce by boil barbecue sauce with UFC Refresh 100% Watermelon Water, diced watermelon, onion. Simmer until reduce, remove from the heat.
- Serve pork ribs with watermelon sauce.