- 1/2 Cup Crispy fried fish, break into small pieces
- 1/4 Cup Gang Liang paste
- 1 Loofah, cut into bite size
- 1 Cup Ivy gourd leaves
- 2 Cups Pumpkin, cut into bite size
- 10 Pieces Baby corns, cut diagonally
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flesh, cut in large size
- 1/2 Cup Lemon basil leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Grounded salt
- 3 Cups UFC Refresh Coconut Water
- Pour UFC Refresh Coconut Water into a large pot, put on heat until boiled. Add Gang Liang paste and boil until paste dissolve and give aroma.
- When the soup boil again, add pumpkin and baby corns. After a while, add loofah, ivy gourd leaves and coconut flesh then seasoning with salt.
- Add half of crispy fried fish and keep simmer until all vegetables are cooked. Pour soup into a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of crispy fried fish and lemon basil leaves.