- 5 Large shrimps
- 3 Cups UFC Refresh Coconut Water
- 4-5 Pieces Galangal, sliced
- 2 Pieces Lemongrass, chopped and crushed
- 3-4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 Cup Young coconut flesh, cut in large size
- 1 Teaspoon Grounded salt
- 3 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Bird eye chilies, red and green, bashed
- Coriander for garnish
- Boil UFC Refresh Coconut water, then add galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves. Keep simmer until it gives aroma.
- Add shrimps and coconut flesh, boil until shrimps are cooked.
- Put salt, lime juice and chilies in a serving bowl, add Tom Yum soup and garnish with coriander.