Dates Chocolate Mousse Spread
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 60 ml UFC Velvet Coconut Milk original
- 100 g Soaked Pitted Dates
- Icing Sugar
- Soak dates in the water about 20 minutes until they are softened.
- Blend avocado, dates, cocoa powder, and UFC Velvet Coconut Milk original in a food processor until it is well blended and has creamy texture.
- Spread chocolate mousse spread on breads, pancakes or fruits.
- Keep chocolate mousse spread in a tight container and keep it in a refrigerator up to 1 week.