Black Sesame Dumplings in Oat Milk
Black Sesame Filling Mixture
- 150 g Roasted Black Sesame Seeds
- 20 ml Water
- 90 g Coconut Sugar
Glutinous Rice Ball Mixture
- 200 g Glutinous Rice Flour
- 15 g Tapioca Flour
- 100 ml Water
- 90 ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
Oat Milk Soup Mixture
- 120 g Boiled Ginkgo Nuts
- 200 ml UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
- 30 g Sugar
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- Heat coconut sugar with water over the medium heat and stir well until dissolve. Add roasted black sesame seeds and stir well until form into a paste.
- Remove from the heat to cool down and set aside.
- Combine glutinous rice flour, tapioca flour in a mixing bowl and gradually add water. Knead dough together. Add UFC Velvet Oat Milk and continue kneading until the dough is smooth and not stick to your hand or mixing bowl.
- Stuff black sesame paste into the dough and make ball shape one by one.
- Boil a pot of water. Then put in the black sesame dumplings and cook until they float onto the surface.
- Combine UFC Velvet Oat Milk, sugar, salt and boiled ginkgo nuts in a pot. Simmer and stir well. Ladle into a black sesame dumplings bowl and serve.