MACADAMIA COCONUT COOKIE
Ingredients• 17.5-ounce package sugar cookie mix
• 1 egg
• 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
• 3/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
• 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts (recommended: Mauna Loa)
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 3 tablespoons coconut water
• 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, for drizzle
InstructionsPreheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for cookies except the white chocolate chips. Stir until soft dough forms.
Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool 1 minute.
Melt white chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.