SHRIMPS SPAGHETTI WITH COCONUT CREAM SAUCE
Ingredients• 8 Shrimps Shrimps, peeled and deveined
• 3 Cups Spaghetti, cooked
• 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
• 1 Stem Fresh thyme leaves
• 2 Tablespoons Salted butter
• 1/4 Cup Whipping cream
• 3/4 Cup UFC Refresh Coconut Water
• 1/2 Teaspoon Grounded salt
• 1/2 Teaspoon Grounded pepper
• 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
Instructions1. Stir-fry onion with butter until cooked, add shrimps. When cooked, put in a bowl and set aside.
2. Pour whipping cream and UFC Refresh Coconut Water in the same pan and put on heat. When boiled, add spaghetti and stir well.
3. Put shrimps back in and seasoning with salt and pepper.
4. Add parmesan cheese and thyme leaves, stir well. When serve, add more parmesan cheese and thyme leaves.