SPICY HERB AND VEGETABLES SOUP WITH COCONUT WATER AND CRISPY FRIED FISH
Ingredients• 1/2 Cup Crispy fried fish, break into small pieces
• 1/4 Cup Gang Liang paste
• 1 Loofah Loofah, cut into bite size
• 1 Cup Ivy gourd leaves
• 2 Cups Pumpkin, cut into bite size
• 10 Pieces Baby corns, cut diagonally
• 1/2 Cup Coconut flesh, cut in large size
• 1/2 Cup Lemon basil leaves
• 1 Teaspoon Grounded salt
• 3 Cups UFC Refresh Coconut Water
Instructions1. Pour UFC Refresh Coconut Water into a large pot, put on heat until boiled. Add Gang Liang paste and boil until paste dissolve and give aroma.
2. When the soup boil again, add pumpkin and baby corns. After a while, add loofah, ivy gourd leaves and coconut flesh then seasoning with salt.
3. Add half of crispy fried fish and keep simmer until all vegetables are cooked. Pour soup into a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of crispy fried fish and lemon basil leaves.